D-Day (Dirt Day!)...a day of cycling exploration on unpaved roads...

D-Day (Dirt Day!)...a day of cycling exploration on unpaved roads...
Riding my Mudhoney cyclocross bike (probably where no cross bike should even go!), I snapped this picture from Mammoth Gulch Road, looking northwest toward Rollin's Pass Road and the Continental Divide.

Monday, June 7, 2010

She's Alive!!! My new Axiom SL!!!

After weeks of patiently waiting, I finally received my new Seven Axiom SL team frameset! My bicycling guru friend Philip helped me build her up later that week.

Here's the specs: Shimano Dura Ace 7900 components, Seven 5E fork, Rol Race SL wheelset (custom built with DT Swiss 240s hubs and extra spokes), Chris King "Sotto Voce" headset, Thomson Masterpiece seatpost, Thomson X4 stem (11 cm), Deda Newton shallow handlebar, Specialized Phenom SL saddle.

More reviews to come on individual components later!

1 comment:

  1. Mark, Blog looks great as do all the fun Pictures! The Axiom SL is beautiful! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete